Sunday, March 14, 2010

My Daily Diet

Breakfast: Half an omelet with ham, cheese, onions and spinach, 2 pieces bacon, Michael made breakfast this morning.

Lunch: Tuna salad. Not crazy amazing.
Amanda, Hannah and I had to go to a Girl Scout training today. Before we went I was helping Michael with some stuff on the computer, and before I knew it, it was almost time to go and I hadn't eaten lunch yet. Mixed this up real quick. I sooooo wanted to put it on bread, and have bbq chips with it. When I was a kid, I would have in my lunch box everyday, tuna sandwich, bbq chips and Ho Ho's. So now I just can't eat a tuna sandwich without the chips. I don't have to have the Ho Ho's but there nice.
Dinner: Corn dog, Chili Cheese Fries, Pepsi.
After the training the girls were hungry, and we had some errands to run so we had dinner out. I didn't feel like ice cream tonight, and that's pretty much all they have, so I didn't have a dessert.

No comments: