Monday, March 15, 2010

My Daily Diet

Well today I was a little "under the weather", where did that saying come from? Anyway, I got up, fixed Hannah breakfast, once she was off to school I went back to bed. So all I had this morning was my "morning cup of coffee".

Breakfast: Diet Pepsi, my "morning cup of coffee". I don't drink coffee.

Lunch: Taco Salad from Taco Bell. I asked for it with no rice and beans, and told the guy I was eating low carb he asked me if I wanted it without the shell, so that's what this is.

Snack: Half of this bag of peanuts. The whole bag had too many carbs.

Dinner: Homemade Pizza. The crust I buy from Winco already made fresh in a bag, put some squeeze on Pizza sauce mozzarella cheese, then top with our favorite stuff.

Dessert: Snicker Doodle Muffin
I stayed in bed till it was almost time to go get Hannah from school, so I was really hungry, and decided to stop by Taco Bell. Then when I took her to dance the salad hadn't been quite enough to get me through to dinner so I needed the snack. I don't like being on a low carb diet when I'm sick, because all I want to eat is Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup and Saltine crackers.

No comments: