Saturday, March 13, 2010

Friday's Meals

Hannah was on the computer all evening working on a project so I didn't get my meals posted last night. Better late than never.

Breakfast: 2 slices of Canadian Bacon, Canadian bacon has less fat than regular bacon, half slice of American Cheese, and a fried egg. This is my muffinless Egg Mcmuffin.

Lunch: Chicken, apple, gouda cheese sausage, there's just a small amount of apple. Sauerkraut, and some sauted mushrooms leftover from a mushroom burger I made for Hannah, one night. Food doesn't look as appetizing in a plastic container, but what are you gonna do when you have to take it to work.
When I got home from work Hannah and I both wanted a snack. She wanted the leftover meatballs from the meatball sandwiches so I ate one of those.

Dinner: "Reward Meal" Hannah wanted Chinese Chicken Salad, and I didn't, so I went for the freezer and pulled out some stuff. On this plate is a Chimichanga topped with cheddar cheese, lettuce, onions, tomatoes and salsa. Chicken taquitos and some quacamole for dipping. I also had some leftover spanish rice I had in the freezer, but I forgot about it till I started eating so it didn't make it in this picture.

Dessert: with my reward meal, Ice cream again. Love the stuff. But I think I may bake something today. Hannah decided she wanted the other half of my Green Velvet cupcake. I almost said to myself, "to be young, and to be able to eat what ever you want", but I was a "chubby kid" as well, and have been on some sort of diet since I was in high school.

No comments: