Sunday, May 10, 2009

Menu Plan Monday 5/11-5/17



Last week I did pretty well, we decided to go out on Saturday night rather than following the plan. The Cinco de Mayo Fiesta that my Girl Scouts planned and cooked was delicious. This week I only have my menu planned through Thursday, Hannah and I will be going out of town Friday, returning Sunday evening. I am trying two new items, Tuesday and Thursday night. Last week I tried the Baked Chicken Egg Rolls, Hannah and I liked them, Amanda didn't, though I think I will fry them the next time I fix them. For more Menu ideas visit I'm an Organizing Junkie.

Monday - Steaks & greenbean casserole

Tuesday - Balsamic Chicken with Baby Spinach

Wednesday - Pot Roast w/potatoes and carrots

Thursday - Stromboli & salad

Friday, Saturday & Sunday - out of town

No comments: