Sunday, May 3, 2009

Menu Plan Monday 5/4-5/10

Well, did fairly well on the plan, this week I skipped 2 days. I had a pretty busy week at work, so Friday I was exhausted, so the girls and I went to Chevy's, thank goodness for coupons. Saturday, as I'd hoped, since we had no kids at home we went out for dinner, no where fancy, L & L Hawaiian BBQ. We discovered this place on Maui on a vacation, and now they have opened franchises on the main land so we are happy. I'm only trying one new recipe this week (Tuesday), and Thursday my Girl Scout troop has planned a Cinco de Mayo Fiesta as part of earning their "Creative Cooking" Interest Project, I made Friday pretty simple so hopefully I won't resort to going out again, and of course Sunday is Mother's Day so I plan on not doing any type of house work (including cooking) all day. Here is my menu for this week. For more Menu planning ideas visit I'm an Organize Junkie.
Monday - Tacos & Rice
Tuesday - Chicken Egg Rolls & Rice noodles w/oyster & soy sauce
Wednesday - Sausage Stuffed Vegies
Thursday - Girl Scout Cinco de Mayo Fiesta
Friday - Soup & Sandwiches
Sunday - Mother's Day, my day off from cooking!!!
Hope everyone has a spectacular Mother's Day, however you choose to celebrate.

No comments: