Sunday, April 26, 2009

Menu Plan Monday 4/27-5/3

Did fairly well last week, the only day I didn't follow the plan was Saturday. My daughter was at a sleepover so my hubby and I took the opportunity to go out to dinner. She has another sleepover this coming Saturday, so I'm hoping it might happen again. There are a couple new items on the menu for this week, I tried to find recipes that I already have the ingredients for so I shouldn't have to go to the grocery store at all this week, unless we run out of essentials. For more Menu Plan Monday visit I'm an Organizing Junkie.

Monday - Shrimp Scampi w/pasta & vegie

Tuesday - Fiesta Chicken Enchilada's & Spanish Rice (this is new)

Wednesday - Meatballs w/brown gravy & noodles, greenbean casserole. My oldest loves greenbean casserole, she may eat only that.

Thursday - Beef Empanada's & vegies (this is new)

Friday - Breaded Talapia & Rice-a-roni & vegies

Saturday - Pork Burritos w/red sauce (hoping to go out instead)

Sunday - Hamburgers & Fries

And I'm hoping to make this Coffee Cake, never tried it so I'm hoping it's good

1 comment:

Zom G. said...

Menu looks great! Thanks for the inspiration.