Sunday, March 29, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


I wanted to thank everyone who visited my first MPM last week, I tried to visit & comment as many as I could. I followed last weeks plan fairly well until Wednesday when I was so sick I had to spend the whole day in bed, I never do that. Hopefully this week is better. I won't have a MPM for next week, my youngest and I are spending Spring Break with my husband, who lives and works out of town, and I don't really know what he has in his fridge. I think he is planning on taking us out a couple times, though I do plan to fix dinner one night for my sister & brother-in-law who live really close to him, and another night we will be visiting my step-son, daughter-in-law and grand-son. For more Menu Plan Monday visit I'm an Organize Junkie

Monday: Taco's & Spanish Rice
Tuesday: 6:00 meeting, something quick
Wednesday: Fried Chicken, mashed potatoes & gravy, vegie
Thursday: Chinese Chicken Salad - From Costco, (today is my daughters actual birthday and this is what she wants)
Saturday: Hamburgers & Fries - tonight is the Birthday Party w/friends
Sunday: Spring Break, dinner on the road
Birthdays seem to be lasting for a week now. We had the family birthday dinner on Saturday, (since that is when dad could be there) we will have what she wants for dinner on the actual birthday, then there is the Birthday Party dinner.

No comments: