Monday, December 15, 2008

More Nativites

In a previous posting I mentioned how much I love Nativities. Here are a couple more I wanted to share.
Amanda Gardner Photography
This little white set I bought during an after Christmas Sale at a store called Gemco approximately 25 years ago. Over the years in all our different homes it has always been included in my Christmas decorations. About 3 years ago, I bought this clock for my mantel. It has a little door that opens up. Amanda had the great idea to put this little Nativity in the clock.

Not sure if you can tell by the picture, these stocking holders are a Nativity set. We have 3 children, besides our 2 girls, my husband has a son. We still hang his stocking up on our fireplace right along with the girls'. I had some cute little plastic stocking holders, but one broke, so I have been on a quest to find just the right 3 stocking holders. I'd see some nice ones but just wouldn't buy them. While my husband and girls were out buying my birthday present, my oldest daughter saw these, and knew they would be perfect for the 3 stockings, and that I would just love it because it is a Nativity Set.

No comments: