Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My Daily Diet

Breakfast: This was supposed to be a soft boiled egg, but when I put it in the pan it cracked, so some came out and was poached and the egg turned out to be a deformed lightly hard cooked egg with 2 sausage links.

Lunch: Taco Salad, these ingredients were left over from last nights tacos, so I threw them together at work.

Dinner: Reward meal, Shrimp Melt sandwich, leftover Julienne potatoes, and chips. I was going to post the recipe, thought I had pictures of the process, but not completely so I will post the next time I make it. It is basically raw shrimp cut into pieces, cooked in a frying pan with my favorite salsa. Sliced avocado on the bottom bread, shrimp mixture, jack cheese then put under the broiler till the cheese melts. I have made this without the bread as well, so it makes a good low carb meal.

Dessert: with Reward Meal, the last Snicker Doodle muffin.

No comments: