Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Some more Disney

We went to Disneyland 2 days.

Here are the girls on the Peter Pan ride, one of Hannah's favorites.
"Jack, the Pumpkin King" resides in the Haunted Mansion during Christmas, I love "Nightmare Before Christmas". I love how they adapt the Haunted Mansion to go along with the movie.

This is Sleeping Beauty's Castle, lit up with Christmas lights, Clark Griswold style.

The first night we were there we met Robin & Julie Luce there. Julie is my oldest sister's neice by marriage. We aren't actually related, however we kind of grew up together, seems like everytime they came to visit my sister and brother-in-law, and their kids, I was usually around, so it feels like we are related. It was so nice to see her after so many years. This was actually the first time I had met her husband. This is Robin, Michael and Hannah on Splash Mountain, looks like they had a great time, I know they were soaked when they got off the ride. Amanda, Julie and I decided not to go on this ride and walked through Sleeping Beauty's Castle.
Two days later we went again, this time we went with my step-son, daughter-in-law, and grandbabies. Liam is playing Goofy's piano.

Gus with his Mickey ears on.

Amanda, Hannah, Liam and Mickey Mouse, at his house.

It's a Small World, the clock was striking 3:00pm

David, Cindy & Gus. He slept through It's a Small World. He also slept through Pirates of the Carribean.
We absolutely love Disneyland, it was really busy, lots of people and long lines, but overall it was a great trip.

1 comment:

Urban Island said...

I love these photos! It was so fun to be a part of at least one of your days there!