Monday, February 15, 2010

Hannah's Nightstand

I finally finished painting Hannah's nightstand that goes with the dresser that I you can see here. I picked up a dresser and nightstand off Craigslist for $75.00. They turned out great once I finished them. When you read my previous post about the dresser, you will see that I was very frustrated with it. I probably should have started with the nightstand first then move on to the bigger piece, because I learned alot about using spray paint, especially on laminate.

This is not its original state, I forgot to take a picture before I put the first coat of paint on. Now I need to find some vintage bookshelves to refinish for her room, right now she has the "bookshelf in a box" from Staples housing all her dolls, books and dvd's. This beautiful nightstand is now the home of her beta fish "Edward" so named because she thinks it looks vampireish.

No comments: