Thursday, September 10, 2009

Vacation Day 4, August 4, 2009

This was Tuesday, we didn't have any excursions or anything like that planned, so the plan of the day was to go to a beach in Cancun for a little bit then go eat lunch at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. Here are a few pictures I took from my spot under the umbrella.

Michael and Hannah in the water. The water was so warm it wasn't very refreshing, the ground had some stuff growing it looked like grass, so Hannah wasn't very excited to be out there.
So here they come back.

What a stud!!!

This is one of the Hotel's on Hotel Zone in Cancun. We got hungry and went to Bubba Gump's. We love to eat there, they will usually ask trivia questions about the movie Forrest Gump. We are usually pretty good at answering, but the waitress did stump us on one question. "What is Bubba's real full name? Does anyone know that??

After we got back to the Resort, I had to shower the mornings worth of sweat off me so Michael and Hannah decided to take a walk. This is the beach and pier at the resort. Apparently, you couldn't go swimming at this beach because there was a lot of corral, so they just walked and explored.

This is the beach side view of the Havana Moon. There are outdoor tables on the patio, just above the palapas.

Hannah decided to look for shells and sea creatures.

The beach again.

Here we are, eating dinner at the Havana Moon again. This night we sat out on the patio, overlooking the palapas and the beach. It was really beautiful. I'm not sure if by this time I had gotten used to the heat, or I'd just decided that I was going to look like crap the whole week, and there was nothing I could do about it.

No comments: