Sunday, May 31, 2009

Menu Plan Monday 6/1-6/8


Just a couple changes to last weeks menu Tuesday got bumped to Wednesday because I was on a quest to look for something to organize the mail and paperwork that I keep on my counter, so when I spent the whole time my youngest was at dance shopping I was tired, so we got sandwiches from a deli. We had Chocolate Gravy & Biscutts Sunday morning for breakfast instead of Saturday night for dinner. The Food Network was having a marathon of Burger shows, so I got really hungry for a good burger. We went to Denny's and I got a Mushroom Swiss Burger, it was so tasty. The new item I tried Ham & Cheese Chicken Rolls was really good. The oldest didn't eat it, my youngest said it was ok, but I really liked it. Left over night on Friday worked out really good, but I need to use the steaks so I put them on Friday night this week, shouldn't take too much effort to bbq them. For more menu ideas visit I'm an Organizing Junkie.
Monday: Breakfast for dinner - Pancakes
Thursday: Carnitas
Friday: Steaks & Vegies
Saturday: Going to a Retirement Dinner
Sunday: Home Made Pizza

No comments: