Monday, August 9, 2010

A Creation for Hannah's Accessories

Hannah was beginning to accumulate several headbands, bracelets and necklaces. They were cluttering up her dresser, so I decided she needed some form of organization for them. Gave it alot of thought, then one day we were out shopping and saw these handy gadgets the store used to display their jewelry, and I thought to myself, "I think I can make something like that", and I did.

Got some dowels, wood blocks and black velvet material.

With some help from Dad and the drill, I made this double "T" thing to hold her headbands and necklaces, and charm bracelet.

This picture is in my bathroom, but it looks really cute on her dresser
\Then I made this one for her bracelets and bangles.

Now at least this aspect of her life is organized.

No comments: