Friday, June 12, 2009

Our New Obsession...

Now that American Idol is over.

My girls and I watch this now every week. I really love dancing. I was in high school during the disco era, and I absolutely loved the partner dancing. I was a Song/Cheerleader when I was in high school, and I certainly loved the Song portion better. My parents were on a fixed income, so I didn't get to take lessons such as dance. I would have loved it, so now I live vicariously through my girls. Amanda was a cheerleader for 7 years, 2 years of youth cheerleading, one year on a competitive team and all 4 years of high school, I loved watching her, she was very good. Hannah doesn't seem to be interested in cheerleading, however she is on a Hip Hop dance team, plus takes Lyrical and Jazz classes at her dance studio. I love watching her dance she is really good (if I do say so myself).

The dancers on this show are amazing, Hannah has started obsessing over one guy named Tony, he dances good, though he looks like he should be a basketball player, he is really tall and has really long arms. He did ok Wednesday night, it wasn't one of the best dances of the night, but it was good. Unfortunately he was eliminated from the show Thursday night, I guess she will have to pick someone else to obsess over.

No comments: