Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Babies from Christmas' Past

Here are a couple pictures of my most precious creations that I just wanted to share Christmas 1987 my little one Amanda.  We had been trying to have a baby for 3 years before she came along.  She was born into an extended family of mostly boys, so she was the "little princess".  She was so independent, didn't want to be held.  She was such a good baby.  Now she's a little more on the reserved side, not that adventurous.
Christmas 1997 my little one Hannah.  We had started trying to have our second child when our oldest was 3 years, after a miscarriage, she finally came along when her sister was 10 years old.  I was afraid I would never have another baby.  She was such a pleasant surprise.  She was different than her sister, more dependent, wanted to be held more, still a really good baby.  She is now more adventurous, a little bit crazier than her sister.

No comments: